ULI Fall Meeting Public Officials Scholarships
The Rose Center provides a limited number of scholarships for eligible public officials to attend the ULI Fall Meeting. The scholarship includes complimentary registration and significant expense reimbursement for transportation and lodging. Winners have the opportunity to participate in Product Council dinners/receptions and meeting days (subject to availability), as well as full participation in Fall Meeting activities. In addition, they have the opportunity to meet with Rose Center staff, alumni Rose Fellows, fellowship faculty advisers, and members of the Center’s Advisory Board at the Fall Meeting. Following the meeting, winners are expected to write an essay about their experiences that may be posted on the ULI or Rose Center websites.
Any elected or management-level employee of the following types of agencies are eligible:
- Municipal (cities, towns, villages, counties), state or federal government
- Quasi-public authorities such as housing or redevelopment agencies
- Regional governance organizations, such as councils of governments, metropolitan planning
- Organizations, or regional planning commissions
- Local or regional districts with the authority to levy assessments, such as business improvement
- (BIDs) or other management districts, public transit agencies, etc.