Mayor - City of Rio Rancho, NM
Rio Rancho, NM
Greggory D. Hull has called New Mexico home for 25 years, with many of those years spent raising his family in Rio Rancho.
Key Objectives as Mayor
- Create and foster economic development – diversify the local economy by adding new business and job opportunities which in-turn provides additional revenues to fund municipal government services and needs
- Maintain and enhance the quality of life for all residents
- Improve the city’s infrastructure (e.g., water-related, roads)
- Actively involve community members in municipal government
- Former President/CEO of Certified Packing and Crating, Inc.
- Former President/CEO of Express Manufactured Homes, Inc.
- Active in youth and teen ministries for the past 16 years including serving as Sunday School teacher
- Financial councilor
- Past President of the Ventana Vista Homeowners Association
Boards & Memberships
- Appointed by Governor Martinez in May 2017 to serve on the New Mexico Workforce Development Board
- Mid-Region Council of Governments Board of Directors and Executive Board
- Vice-Chairman FY 2016-2017
- Member of the Property Disposition Committee
- UNM West Advisory Council
- U.S. Conference of Mayors
- 2015/2016 Chairman of the New Mexico Mayor’s Caucus (affiliated with the New Mexico Municipal League)